- Jones (1979) U.S. Supreme Court - advised denominations to add trust clauses to their constitutions if they wanted to ensure that the property remained with the denomination
- the Presbyterian Church (USA) had done so.
- charter was for the former United Presbyterian Church of North America
- BOO is not specific on property resolutions.
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: "Presbytery says it, not court, should decide property dispute"
In checking the Presbytery Site, I noticed
- They hide their minutes with a password.
- They have a remnant Peters Creek UPC, worshiping at the Thomas Presbyterian Church