- Lancaster Church Lancaster, NY (531? members)
- Presbytery of Western New York 66 Churches, 14,000 members
- Presbytery Press Release
- Council Meeting Report
Summary of the news from many sources
- June 15 - Lancaster voted withdraw 243-0
- Rev. Kelly Negus renounced the jurisdiction of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- June 16 - Church filed for a TRO and ownership determination
- Donald Houck Jr., moderator: 'We don't want your property.'
- The parties are officially divorced (Ed: says who?*)
- The only question is, who retains the property?
"* Officially Divorced": The church may says this, the Book of Order may say this, but will PCUSA/Synod say this? The is why this Church (and others) did a preemptive strike and file a lawsuit. National has destroyed all trust between the local church and the denomination.