- Accepting "feelings" as revelation from God equal to the Bible
- Contact with non-Fellowship members leads to defilement
- The Fellowship claims higher loyalty than members' families
- Christians can be controlled by "generational curses" or evil spirits
- God's forgiveness depends on confessing to other people
- God's forgiveness depends on personal holiness.
The declaration, to be released today, vindicates the church in its decade-long battle to expel the cult, headed by stockbroker Bruce Teele, that dominates Trinity Presbyterian Church, Camberwell.
The commission instructs that these beliefs must not be taught in any congregation or by any Presbyterian office bearer, and its declaration must be read in every Presbyterian Church of Australia congregation by October 31.
News Article: Cult's teachings deemed heretical