- First Presbyterian Church in Aurora, Ill.
- Blackhawk Presbytery
- to Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Rev. Jeffrey Moore
- Administrative commission
- April 5 the congregation voted 317-17 (95 percent) to request dismissal
- Blackhawk Presbytery is the home presbytery of Mark Tammen, associate stated clerk and a constitutional lawyer for the denomination. He was among the group that produced the “Louisville Papers,”
UPDATED Layman Story: “We’re going to dismiss them,” John Rickard, the executive for the Blackhawk Presbytery, told The Layman Online Friday. “We’re not trying to beat up on each other.”