Heldt’s ruling rejects virtually every argument that PCUSA lawyers have been making in various property disputes across the country.
- Layman Story: Indiana court rejects PCUSA property claim The Layman
- GA Junkie: Indiana Court Awards Property To Particular Church And Not PC(USA) Presbytery And Synod
- Letters to the Editor: Court agrees that Olivet is and should be God’s steward of property
- Presbytery of Ohio Valley: Olivet Info Page
- Synod of Lincoln Trails
- Olivet Presbyterian Church, Evansville, Ind.
- To affiliate or not to affiliate: That is the question
- No legally cognizable trust
- Inconsistencies in the Book of Order