Evangelical Covenant Order Of Presbyterians (ECO)
- Wikipedia: ECO
- The New American Story: Conservative Presbyterians Announce Break From Liberal PCUSA NEW
- Huff Post:
Evangelical Covenant Order Of Presbyterians (ECO), Conservative Denomination Launched To Break Away From PCUSA
ED: Caution a lot of hate speech in the comments section.
- Christian Post: New Evangelical Presbyterian Body Unveiled
- Houston Cronicle Blog: Believe It or Not: New Presbyterian body could divide denomination
- Louisville, Ky Courier-Journal Faith Blog: New Presbyterian denomination named
- Orlando Sentinel: Presbyterian denomination debuts Thursday in Orlando
- Gant Daily(Clearfield, PA): Group leaves Presbyterian Church to form ‘reformed’ denomination
- Christianity Today: New Presbyterian Body Aims for Orthodoxy with Less Bureaucracy
- Religion News Service: Conservative Presbyterians Launch New Denomination
- Rueters: Presbyterian Group Breaks Away Over Gay Clergy
- John Shore:
New Anti-Gay Presbyterian Denomination: Cowardly Lions
ED: Caution a lot of hate speech in the story and comments section.
- Viola Larson: ECO is a sign of Christ's love for the PC (U.S.A.)
- Don Sweeting: Wishing the ECO Well: Another Turning Point in Presbyterian Church History
- Laura Ziesel: Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterians
- Denis Maher: Irony Abounds with the Formation of the Evangelical Covenant Order of Presbyterians
- Ruth Hicks: I was there
- Katie Mulligan: Wipe the Dust
- Joanne Whitt: A Response to ECO
- David Williams: A Response to ECO
- Rocky Supinger: The Fellowship Theology Draft
- PCUSA News Service: 24 PC(USA) Leaders Issue ‘Letter of Reconciliation’
- ECO Retirement Plan Overview
- Evangelical Covenant Order (downloadable pdf of ECO’s vision and purpose)
- ECO Benefits
- ECO Benefits Presentation
- ECO Rate Sheet
- Theology x
- Press Release
- Peer review systems for churches
- Promoting leadership training
- Instituting a less hierarchical form of government
- Benefits have been defined, must be offered to all full time employees
- 2,100 Presbyterians from about 500 congregations attend the conference.
- Presbyterians have the option of joining the ECO or becoming an affiliate member while remaining in another denomination.
ED: I left out the stories full of hate speech, which is all the liberals can use.
ED: I don't think any of the stories brought up the fact that conservative churches in PCUSA, feel like prisoners or victims of blackmail. PCUSA is using the property clause as a ball and chain to keep churches in the denomination that want to leave as well as the power of an AC to summarily fire the pastor and elders.