- KRDO Story: First Presbyterian Congregation Votes To Leave Denomination
- Colorado Springs Gazette Story: First Presbyterian votes to bolt denomination
- Christian Post Story: Largest Presbyterian Church in Colorado Votes to Leave PCUSA
- 1689 - 80 (95.5%)
- Pueblo Presbytery, votes June 16
- Payments for five years, as much as $700,000.
(Ed Note:) Many of the stories quote "1,769 voted out of the 4,000 members.". The last official PCUSA listing of 2009 shows 4,108 members with attendance of 2,486 and contributions of $6,846,660. The church failed to submit for 2010. If you use the more accurate worship number, 71% voted instead of the quoted 43%. We all know that churches are slow and reluctant to remove members from the roles.