Layman Online Story: Dismissal votes shear a third of Mississippi Presbytery’s members
- Presbytery of Mississippi dismissed 5 churches on May 17, 2012
- On April 29, Pascagoula & Ocean Springs voted individually to disaffiliate from the PCUSA
Church, Membership, Worship,Contributions from 2010 PCUSA numbers.
- First Presbyterian Church of Pascagoula - 602/200/$600,000 - EPC
- First Presbyterian Church of Ocean Springs - 507/204/$428,000- EPC
- First Presbyterian Church of Port Gibson - 162/110/$136,000 - ?
Going Inside: Port Gibson’s First Presbyterian: Hand Pointing To Heaven
- First Presbyterian Church of Vicksburg - 386/230/$669,000 - ?
- Yokena Presbyterian Church - 33/20/$36,000 - ?
listed in the National Register of Historical Places.
Thanks to the Presbytery for the quick response to my email inquiry.