Sacramento Presbytery Affirms Agreement
"The Sacramento Presbytery, in its regular meeting of December 2, 2007, held in Chico, voted to affirm the terms of the negotiated settlement recently reached by teams from FOPC and the Presbytery. The vote, 146-18, gives the go ahead for FOPC to be dismissed from the the PC(USA), with its property, and affiliate with the Evangelical Presbyterian Church as of January 1, 2008. In a similar vote (153-11) the Sacramento Presbytery also dismissed First Presbyterian Church of Roseville. The next step is for official documents to be signed and filed by the parties. Please be in prayer that the process will continue to be gracious and smoothly reach a positive conclusion on January 1."
- Fair Oaks: $250,000 over 10 years
- Roseville: $160,000 over 8 years
- Transfer Pastor's to EPC or labor out of bonds
- Roseville: Not terminate Pastors for one year
- Drop Lawsuits.
- Contact Members asking if they want to stay in PC(USA)
- No Endowments in PC(USA)'s name
- No Debt naming PC(USA)