Rev. Parker T. Williamson (editor emeritus of the Presbyterian Lay Committee) has a commentary on the Paola First Presbyterian Church vs. Heartland Presbytery. The article show that Brian D. Ellison (Moderator of the COM) may be out for Revenge against the pastor at First.
Are these Google results all for the same Rev. Ellison? If they are the same person, it paints a very dark picture for Heartland.
- MTRI Committe - BOP representative
- Board of Pensions - Board of directors - Class of 2010
- short bio from his church website Parkville, MO 363 members, contributions: $436,916.
- Sabatical Leave to Italy by Louisville Institute
- World Alliance of Reformed Churches - Caribbean and North American Area Council CANAAC 2001
- Presybweb Letter: Supporting AC can not be overturned by PJC - 2005
- Parliamentarian/ Recorder - International Issues - 216th General Assembly
- Stated Clerk Nomination Committee: Princeton Seminary student and Committee on the Office of the General Assembly, May 31, 1996 - on Cliff Kirkpatrick: "we believe we've chosen the most qualified person." moderator
- OGA - 214 GA, April 23, 2002 - parliamentarian/recorder -Mission Coordination and Budgets
- Aug 10, 2007 Comments on Rev. Lyn Olson Blog as COM about South Broadland