UPDATE 1: June 8, 2008: Disaffiliate Vote:150-6-6Layman Online is covering an attempt by Presbytery of South Louisiana to get a TRO against Woodland PC (size:289) in New Orleans to hold a session called congregational meeting to consider whether to disassociate from PCUSA.
Layman Story 1: Judge denies presbytery's attempt for TRO
Layman Story 2: New Orleans church disaffiliates from PCUSA
Reformed Pastor Blog: Nice Try, People
Classical Presbyterian Blog: What Wondrous Love is This? A Micah Three tactic is thwarted in secular court.
The Path of Redemption Blog: Christ or the PCUSA? One of Jesus’ Dudes Stands up for the Gospel
- May 21, 2007: Woodland files court case to have Church declared property owners
- Oct 2007: Presbytery approved stipulated final judgments in the cases that declared each church the owner of its property
- April 27, 2008: Synod of the Sun forms AC over Presbytery Property Matters!
- June 2, 2008: Meeting of Administrative Commission of the Synod of the Sun.
- June 3, 2008: Presbytery Meeting.
- June 5, 2008: Presbytery's executive issues warning not to meet.
- June 6, 2008: Presbytery files court request for TRO, Prelim. Injunction, and Permanent Injunction
- June 8, 2008: Congregational Meeting @ Woodland Vote:150-6-6
- June 10, 2008: Co-Pastor, Dr. 'Scott' Luckey's birthday
- June 16, 2008: Court Hearing.