Leagal: Popularizing the Law™
(Search millions of pages of law with a single query)
It contains the text of Roseville vs Presbytery of Sacramento Appeal
Also from Metropolitan News-Enterprise: C.A. Reverses Ruling Giving Local Churches Control of Property
Layman finally has the story.
If you search for Presbytery, it contains many more property cases.
A Little History
- Fair Oaks Website
- Roseville Website
- Dec 5, 2007: Fair Oaks PC and FPC Roseville, CA Dismissed by Presbytery.
- May 8, 2008: Final Ruling in FPC Roseville, CA v. Presbytery of Sacramento
- May 16, 2008: Synod of the Pacific FORCES Sacramento Presbytery to Appeal Property
- June 11, 2008: TWO More Churches Disaffiliate! UPDATED
- Sept 24, 2008: Back in the battle again for Roseville and Fair Oaks
- Charter Day EPC – Sunday, January 24, 2010